But instead of knitting, I'll be typing. I've decided to give transcribing a go, Lana is offering me $1 per page. I feel like Anais Nin, hired to write erotica for $1 a page except that I'm not writing anything interesting or sexy, just transcribing horrible divorce cases. I'm a w(e)in(n)er! I think I'm gonna have to start doing a bit of it at home, it is difficult to really get into it @ work what with the phone always ringing, the judge always whining, and pro se litigants yelling at me. Anyways, this can be a good money-making opportunity for me without getting the second job. Thank you, Jesus.
I've walked the Big Dam Bridge the past three days and I've got the sore shins to prove it. It's nice to be legitimately tired at the end of the day! It's been beautiful outside, everyone has got the spring fever. We all thought it was Friday today--B.U.M.M.E.R.
Thankfully, I'm working a half-day tomorrow. I'm thinking of calling Khryuss (HEE HEE) and getting the mane worked on. It's the rebirth season!
Had supper with Mum and KMHD. Vietnamese restaurants have really gone downhill around here, it would be ideal if my aunt opened a restaurant. Anyways, here's our photo from this evening:


Yikes! It's bad. Sorry, Mum.
So, I'm being a major butthurt and changing my mind about the color of stain for the shelf. I want to try a lighter shade of green, so the wood grain comes through better. Too, the lighter shade has more of a yellow tone to it. It'll be my project for the weekend if it turns out being too cool or rainy, PLAN B. It looks like the rain clouds are rolling in, better find things to do, just in case!
ATM & I were feelin' pretty wack (HEE HEE) for driving so far to get a nice walk in (Big Damn Bridge), so we came up with a new LOCAL walk regimen. Cross either the Main St. or Broadway Bridge into LR, cross through downtown, and take either the Main St. or Broadway Bridge back into NLR. No petrol consumption, smallening the carbon footprint.
A big resounding HELL YEAH to KMHD for doing some propah bargaining on a house. Fingers crossed! I can't wait to help her settle in and all.
So, it's official, we are going to Seattle/Canada. I'm gonna open up the comments line: What are things Seattle is known for? We should do something regional and shop local. I CAN'T WAIT!
I can't be happier that the weekend is HERE. Do what you like!

2 comments:
I want to see the Fremont Troll. I looked into the MLB wall. It was on the side of a venue called The Vogue which is now closed. Before closing, they painted over MLB, which was apparently out of vogue!
What is this "Fremont Troll"?
It's kind of sad that they painted over the Mother Love Bone wall. It is, sorry, WAS a dream of mine to pose in front of it and have my picture taken. R.I.P. DREAM.
Did Seattle get embarrassed by it grunge starting? They can't just cover it with paint! Sluts.
Post a Comment